Free Social Media Icons

social media icons ad violet
Example of warm mint social media icon set – each set is similar to this, with the exception of color.

What you’ll get:

• .ZIP file containing .png social media icons
  • 22 commonly used social media icons + a blank one for you to customize
  • 3 different sizes so you’re effectively getting 69 icons for free

Click on text link to download:

1. african violet #B995C5
  2. apple #85C33F
  3. black #000000
  4. boysenberry #6B2545
  5. bubble gum #FF99B3
  6. cayenne #E66665 – new 2014
  7. celosia orange #F47D43
  8. confetti #FD4365
  9. dazzling blue #076BB6
  10. dusk blue #7BB7D3
  11. emerald #01A58D
  12. fire #CB333F
  13. freesia #FFD602
  14. glitter – black #000000 (ish)
  15. glitter – gold #B59968 (ish)
  16. glitter – red #C2716F (ish)
  17. glitter – silver #C1C1C1 (ish)
  18. grape #6A006B
  40. tender shoots #BBD74B
  41. turquoise #27C7CD
  42. violet #5D4555
  43. viloet tulip #9295CA
  44. warm mint #BDD7CD

How to download icons

• click on text link above to start download
  • save file to your computer
  • extract files from .zip file

How to Install Social Media Icons on Blogger

How to Install Social Media Icons on a WordPress Blog

Videos courtesy of Emily @ Blogaholic Designs.

help support me

Like my icons? Please consider supporting me with a:

Comments

1. Jeff says

Hi Carrie –

I found your website through Pinterest and would love to see what the Free Social Media Icons look like. Unfortunately, the links do not seem to be working no matter what browser I use. Would you mind taking a look at http://www.carrielovesdesign.com/tag/bloglovin/ and lettin me know about your results?

Thanks for sharing!

JD Williams

2. says

Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for your icons! They are the ONLY ones I have found that are simple, really cute and straight forward. Do you think your going to be offering an Etsy icon in the near future?

Thanks again,
    Ashley

3. says

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours lately, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

4. says

Gorgeous! I added them to my website, and although I wanted to add your button to credit you, couldnt find one. I used your logo as a button instead :(

5. sandra says

Hi Carrie! I love the social media buttons you created. Especially the glitter ones. My challenge is getting them to align horizontally instead of vertically. Is there a way to do that? I used the instructions above to create a text widget in the sidebar, but they align vertically. I am working on designing my new blog.

6. says

Hi! Amazing icons! I have “fire”.
    I have a problem with resizing. I have another HTML code. And I don´t know what to do.

How can I make it? I am not really good in this. Thanks.

7. says

Thank you so much for these! I just started up a new blog and I am using your Social Media Icons in Lilac, they match my blog perfectly!

8. says

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back
    to your weblog? My blog is in the exact same niche as
    yours and my users would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!

Trackbacks